DIVERSITY in Ed is a national magazine publication, job board, and teacher recruitment resource center that connects multicultural, job seeking teacher candidates with school employers and professional teaching organizations committed to diversity recruitment.
The mission of DIVERSITY in Ed is to connect teachers, school employers and professional teaching organizations.
Our vision is to have the largest national education community network of multicultural teachers and education leaders working together to enhance diversity in the classrooms.
Magazine Circulation & Distribution
DIVERSITY in Ed Magazine is distributed on more than 450 universities and colleges. Over 25,000 copies are distributed on a controlled request basis (free) through the education departments and career service offices. The magazine is also distributed at various career fairs and to members of professional teaching organizations.
- Director of Multilingual Education Framingham Public Schools Massachusetts (MA)
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction Brighton Central School District New York (NY)
- Elementary Principal Framingham Public Schools Massachusetts (MA)
- Activities Director Ames Community School District Iowa (IA)
- MS Social Studies Teacher (2021-2022 Opening) Aspen Academy Colorado (CO)
- Kindergarten Teacher (2021-2022 Opening) Aspen Academy Colorado (CO)
- Elementary Assistant Principal Spartanburg District Two South Carolina (SC)
- High School Assistant Principal Spartanburg District Two South Carolina (SC)
- Literacy Coordinator Spartanburg District Two South Carolina (SC)
- Middle and High School Teachers DSST Public Schools Colorado (CO)