- This event has passed.
2020 GCPS Special Education Teacher Job Fair
January 25 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Interested in an interview? Please complete the following steps:
- Complete a GCPS online application and have 2 supervisory references submitted along with a copy of GACE Program Admission Assessment and GACE Content Assessment or state certification documentation. If you are student teaching, your 2 references must be from your Cooperating Teacher and a University Supervisor. If you are a current teacher, your 2 references must be from your current Principal and another current supervisor. If you are changing careers, your 2 references must be from current supervisors.
- Click to submit a request to attend the job fair.
Those eligible to attend must be certified (or will be by July 2020) in any field of Special Education. Interviews will be held to fill the following positions:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Emotional and Behavioral Disorders (EBD)
- Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD)
- Intellectual Disabilities (ID)
- Interrelated Resource (IRR)
- Physical and Health Disabilities/Orthopedic Impairment (OI)
- Visual Impairments (VI)
- Speech/Language Impairments (Speech-Language Pathology)