DIVERSITY in Ed is a national magazine publication, job board, and teacher recruitment resource center that connects multicultural, job seeking teacher candidates with school employers and professional teaching organizations committed to diversity recruitment.
The mission of DIVERSITY in Ed is to connect teachers, school employers and professional teaching organizations.
Our vision is to have the largest national education community network of multicultural teachers and education leaders working together to enhance diversity in the classrooms.
Magazine Circulation & Distribution
DIVERSITY in Ed Magazine is distributed on more than 450 universities and colleges. Over 25,000 copies are distributed on a controlled request basis (free) through the education departments and career service offices. The magazine is also distributed at various career fairs and to members of professional teaching organizations.
- Teacher - Social Studies - Middle/jr St. Johns County School District Florida (FL)
- Programmer Analyst I - Business Systems St. Johns County School District Florida (FL)
- Critical Shortage Substitute Teacher St. Johns County School District Florida (FL)
- Systems Analyst I - Student Information Systems St. Johns County School District Florida (FL)
- ESE Teacher Assistant School District of Indian River County Florida (FL)