These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and DIVERSITY in Ed.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use suspended or terminated.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on DIVERSITY in Ed. DIVERSITY in Ed is not responsible for any employment decisions, made by any entity posting jobs on DIVERSITY in Ed.
A Job posting may not contain:
(a) misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Monster’s reasonable discretion;
(b) the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer;
(c) the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
(d) more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category;
(e) inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
(f) material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your job posting to:
(a) post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
(b) post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
(c) post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
(e) sell, promote or advertise products or services;
(f) promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer’s use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
(g) advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
(h) endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
DIVERSITY in Ed reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from DIVERSITY in Ed, which does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that is not in the best interest of DIVERSITY in Ed.
If at any time during Your use of the DIVERSITY in Ed, You made a misrepresentation of fact or otherwise misled DIVERSITY in Ed in regards to the nature of Your business activities, DIVERSITY in Ed will have grounds to terminate Your use of DIVERSITY in Ed.
An employer shall use the DIVERSITY in Ed Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data to any third party.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from DIVERSITY in Ed Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database license login credentials with any other party.
The DIVERSITY in Ed Resume Database shall not be used:
(a) for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees.
- Kindergarten Teacher Belmont Charter Network Pennsylvania (PA)
- High School Reading Specialist Belmont Charter Network Pennsylvania (PA)
- Elementary School Principal Johnston Community School District Iowa (IA)
- Executive Director - Community Education Alliance of West Philadelphia Belmont Charter Network Pennsylvania (PA)
- ID 3377 - Temporary Special Educational Assistant - ACCESS - 7.5 hours/day for 186 days Lake Oswego School District Oregon (OR)
- 021-2022 SY, Math Interventionist, Grades 6-8 Belmont Charter Network Pennsylvania (PA)
- STEM Teacher Grades 1-5, Enrichment 2021-22 SY Belmont Charter Network Pennsylvania (PA)
- ID 3376 - BRTI Educational Assistant - 7.50 hours/day for 186 days/year Lake Oswego School District Oregon (OR)
- ID 3381 - Temporary Science Teacher - .50 FTE for 191 days Lake Oswego School District Oregon (OR)
- Technology / STEM Curriculum Director Belmont Charter Network Pennsylvania (PA)